Come on in, the water's fine!
Find information about Summer Swim Lessons, the schedules and prices here!
Make a splash with us
- Outdoor lap swimming pool
- Two large pools for classes and open swimming
Seasonal activities include infant, toddler and children's swim lessons, available for both members and nonmembers. During the summer, which we define as Memorial Day through Labor Day— Family Swim time is offered daily with extended hours. Please see a summer pool schedule for days and times.
Want to swim a few laps? You can do it year round at Parkpoint. Times for lap swim are listed on current pool schedules. Lane sharing is sometimes required depending on the number of people in the pool. Kick boards, pull buoys, hand paddles and resistance bells are available for member use.
This is an excellent water workout for men and women of all fitness levels. It’s an invigorating mix of cardio, muscle and flexibility. For current offerings, please check at the Front Desk.
Looking to improve your technique? Want to go from the dog paddle to the butterfly? Our monthly Swim Clinics are designed for you. Look for flyers in the club and information in the Parkpoint newsletter with the dates and times. Sign-ups are required with a small fee for each clinic. Check at the Front Desk with questions or if you’d like to sign up.
Children’s Swim Classes cover a wide range of ages and abilities. These lessons are offered during the summer (Memorial Day though Labor Day) for members' and non-members' children at a reasonable fee per session. Please contact the Front Desk with questions, help assessing your child’s level, or to sign up for the classes. Plan early, space is based on a first come, first served basis.
Family swim is fun, unstructured time in the pool. It’s open to all members and their children. Please check individual clubs for schedules, fees and seasonal hours and passes.
From Memorial Day through Labor Day (you know, Summer), Family Swim hours are extended and scheduled every day of the week. Please check individual clubs for schedules, fees and seasonal hours and passes. Please inquire at the Front Desk. Children (and wayward adults) must be supervised at all times during Family Swim, whether in the locker rooms or at the pool.
For the safety of all our members and guests please follow all pool rules.
No Lifeguard on Duty
State Law requires children 13 years and under be supervised by an adult.
During Family Swim season, children may not swim recreationally at any other time.
- Please shower off before entering the pool – do not apply sunscreen within 30 minutes of entering the pool
- Children 4 years and under are allowed in the locker room of the opposite sex
- Children 5 and up that need help in the bathroom may use the Junior Club restroom
- Children 10 and under are not allowed in the jacuzzi, steam or sauna areas at any time
- Children 13 years and under must be accompanied and closely supervised by an adult (18 years or older) at the pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam areas
- Children 14 & 15 years of age must have an adult present in the club when swimming or using the spa areas unsupervised
- Running, jumping, diving and hanging on the lane lines is NOT allowed at any time
- Pool equipment including kick boards, paddles and water weights are not for Family Swim
- “Noodles” are available for Family Swim as long as they are used in a way that does not disturb others or damage the noodles themselves
- Children may bring small flotation and water toys. Large flotation toys and mats are not allowed
- Infants and toddlers must wear both diapers and fitted rubber pants or swim diapers in the pool
- Children must not be disruptive to other members while in the locker room or wet areas
- Glass is not allowed poolside at any time
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the locker room or wet areas at any time
See the latest pool information, plus other Healdsburg club news here!