Simply the best in personal fitness
Featuring a full service exercise facility, the latest equipment, and a friendly, knowledgeable staff, Parkpoint is the perfect place to relax, re-energize, and rediscover a healthy lifestyle.
Enjoy swimming, lifting, cycling, and a variety of fun classes. And when the workout is over, relax with a steam, massage, sauna, or a treat from our cafe. It's your choice—and your club!
A WEEK OF GIVING
Monday, Oct 5–Sunday, Oct 11
- Best way to donate: Write a check to "Lake County Fire Victims Fund" set up by Redwood Credit Union. Leave your check at your club's Front Desk, and Parkpoint will deliver it to RCU. (You may take a tax deduction on check donations.)
- Other options: If you are unable to write a check, you may make a donation through your Parkpoint Club account at the Front Desk. Or you may register your donation at any of our Group Exercise classes. Maximum donation through your account is $250. (Redwood Credit Union, with their 501(c)(3) status, will be mailing receipts for tax deduction purposes.)
- Unfortunately, we are unable to take cash donations. If you'd like to make a cash donation, please go to any Redwood Credit Union branch.
Thank you in advance for your generosity and support.
Your Parkpoint Team
PARKPOINT VOTED "BEST PLACE TO WORK"!
We are very excited to announce that Parkpoint has been selected as one of the "Best Places to Work in the North Bay" by the North Bay Business Journal! This is truly an honor!
As part of the 10th Annual Competition, the North Bay Business Journal spent several months conducting an extensive review to gather nominations and employee input/surveys, and to select the winning companies.
We are honored and quite proud of this type of recognition as it is a reflection of all the efforts our staff put forth to make Parkpoint Clubs a rewarding and fun work environment. We feel so lucky to have such a great team and truly appreciate our staffs’ dedication to the clubs!
See the official announcement from the North Bay Business Journal
HELP PARKPOINT SAVE OVER HALF A MILLION GALLONS OF WATER THIS YEAR!
The drought is upon us and Parkpoint is taking action! Click here to see what Parkpoint is doing to conserve water.
YOU CAN HELP!
- BRING YOUR OWN TOWEL
- ENROLL IN OUR TOWEL REWARDS PROGRAM
- LIMIT YOUR SHOWERS TO 5 MINUTES OR LESS
View flyer for more details
Becoming a Member
Parkpoint Health Club is a private membership club. We offer a variety of memberships for individuals, couples, families, students, and businesses. Check out our video and see what we’re all about! Contact member services for more details at each club.
Need Help Reaching Your Goals?
Compass Health Assessment Center (right next door to our Sonoma Club) is a unique collaboration with Sonoma Valley Hospital and offers Health Navigation Sessions, Medical Health Metrics, Exercise Plans, Nutritional Counseling, Stress Management tools, and more!
- 6:00 am Spin and Sculpt!
- 6:30 am Masters Swim Class
- 8:00 am Yoga Lab
- 8:30 am Studio Cycling
- 8:30 am Fit Over Fifty All-in-One
- 8:30 am FIT Express
- 9:00 am Aqua Aerobics
- 9:30 am NIA
- 10:30 am Muscle & Stretch
- 11:00 am Zumba
- 12:00 pm Adult Ballet
- 4:30 pm Aqua Aerobics
- 5:30 pm Studio Cycling
- 5:30 pm Masters Swim Class
- 6:00 pm Pilates Exposed
- 6:00 pm Vinyasa Yoga
- 6:15 pm FIT Express