Becoming A Member
Push yourself, Be yourself. We’ll help you be your best self in 2017.
END OF SUMMER SPECIAL! JOIN NOW and GET $100 OFF ENROLLMENT!
Plus, you’ll ENJOY OTHER FUN PERKS as a new member:
- Special WELCOME GIFT while supplies last
- Two Complimentary 1-Hour Fitness Floor Orientations
- 2 Guest Passes
- Special discounted rates on massage, facials, personal training, and other services!
- A chance to WIN FREE PRIZES just for working out at the club
Enrollment Rates and Monthly Dues:
- Individual Membership
$295NOW ONLY $195
- Monthly dues $87
- Couple Membership
$350NOW ONLY $250
- Monthly dues $148
- Family Membership
$395NOW ONLY $295
- Monthly dues $32 additional for each child
Were you a member in the past? Contact membership for our SPECIAL REJOIN RATES!
Above rates are only valid at the Healdsburg location. Enrollment offer valid through August 31, 2017.
Contact Eleanor in Member Services at (707) 385-2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
BECOME A MEMBER
Become a member of the Parkpoint Family! We have been locally owned and operated for over 32 years, providing Sonoma County with a welcoming, healthy community at our three north bay locations. Your membership to Parkpoint includes access to our fitness classes led by our certified instructors and motivating personal trainers, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, state-of-the-art equipment, and much more. We also love to support local food and art in our health clubs and at our club events. You’ll feel right at home with our friendly staff and welcoming, family-friendly environment. Your new membership includes access to:
- Access to all three of our North Bay Locations: Santa Rosa, Sonoma, and Healdsburg
- Over 60 FREE CLASSES per week
- Spin Classes
- Muscle Training
- Cardio Classes
- Innovative equipment: TRX, Functional Training, Sports Specific Training & Assessments, Kettlebells, Weighted Ropes, TechnoGym
- Spa / Massage
- Steam Room
- Swimming / Lap Pool
- Hot Tub
- Full Amenities Locker Room
- Towel Service
- TRX Suspension Training
- Functional Training
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea