Want to swim a few laps? Our heated pools are open year-round! Kick boards, pull buoys, hand paddles, and resistance bells are available for member use. Pool dimensions: Length 25 yards, width 28 feet, depth 4-5 feet, 4 lanes.
REGULAR POOL HOURS
- Monday–Friday 5:30am–8:45pm
- Saturday & Sunday 7am–6:45pm
POOL & LAP SWIMMING ETIQUETTE
Keep it safe & fun for everyone! Review our CLUB ETIQUETTE GUIDELINES for the pool, wet areas, & more.
WARM POOL GUIDELINES
- The Warm Pool may be used for a variety of activities such as water exercise, rehab, swim lessons, & play. Please share & accommodate others accordingly.
- Only class participants allowed during Aqua Aerobics Classes.
- Any person who is not a strong swimmer or who needs the assistance of a flotation device must have a responsible adult supervising them within arms reach at all times.
- Aqua Weights are for Aqua Aerobics classes, water exercise, & rehab only! They are not intended for use as toys.
- The Warm Pool was not designed nor is intended for Lap Swimming. Lap Swimming is an exception and is only allowed under the following special circumstances:
- If there are 3 or less people in the pool AND the wall space needed is available.
- If others’ workouts are altered, then Lap Swimming is NOT allowed.
- Out of courtesy to others, please DO NOT ask other members to move & accommodate wall space needed for Lap Swimming.
- If the above criteria is not met, LAP SWIMMING IN THE WARM POOL IS NOT ALLOWED.
- If the above criteria IS met & a Lap Swimming workout is in progress, the lap swimming member may continue their workout even if more than 3 members enter the Warm Pool after their workout has begun.
- LAP SWIMMING IN THE WARM POOL MAY NOT EXCEED 30 MINUTES.
- Please see CLUB ETIQUETTE GUIDELINES for complete list of general pool guidelines.