JOIN OUR TEAM
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
We’re always looking for outgoing, professional, and fun individuals who truly enjoy working with a large variety of people. If you have a positive attitude, a smile on your face, and the right qualifications (we do find those helpful!), then Parkpoint Health Clubs may be a good fit for us both.
Interested? Come by the Club to get an application or email your completed application (below) and cover letter to Nancy Dougherty, our Human Resources and Staff Development Manager, at [email protected]. You’ll be contacted if your qualifications and availability meet a current opening. If you have other questions about employment at any of our locations, you may email Nancy and she will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE THE FOUNDATION OF OUR CLUBS
We’re dedicated to treating them well!
Best Places to Work in the North Bay Award Recipient 3 years in a row! As part of the 12th Annual Competition, the North Bay Business Journal spent several months conducting an extensive review to gather nominations and employee input/surveys, and select the winning companies. We are honored and quite proud of this type of recognition as it is a reflection of all the efforts our staff put forth to make Parkpoint a rewarding and fun work environment. We feel so lucky to have such a great team!
Healthiest Companies in the North Bay Award Recipient 2 years in a row! We are one of only 20 companies total in the all of the North Bay to receive this award, both in 2016 and 2017, so it is truly an honor. The North Bay Business Journal gathers nominations and company survey input, and completes an extensive review to determine award recipients. We look forward to continuing to support our employees’ health and wellness in the future. Because when you’re healthy, you’re happier at work and at play…and that’s how we think it should be.
Parkpoint Santa Rosa – Club Manager
We are now accepting applications for the Santa Rosa Club Manager position. If you meet our qualifications as outlined below, please email a cover letter, resume, and Parkpoint Employment Application to [email protected]. No phone calls please.
The Club Manager is a full-time, salaried, exempt position requiring flexible hours that include early mornings, evenings, and some weekends. Full medical benefits, vacation, paid sick leave, club membership, and a retirement plan are provided. See our ad on Indeed for compensation information and more details.
The Club Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations as well as long-term success of the business. Responsibilities include club vision and direction; member relations; staff hiring, training, supervision, and performance; budgeting and financial performance; membership sales and marketing; facility and equipment maintenance; programming and social events; and community outreach. The Club Manager reports to the Parkpoint General Manager and must work with and delegate to department managers and supervisors in the following areas: membership, front desk reception, maintenance, fitness and group exercise programs, child care, and massage services to assure that operating needs are met. The Manager is responsible for overseeing the performance of 60 – 70 full and part-time employees.
- Prior experience in the health club, hospitality or customer service industry required. A minimum of 3 – 5 years in management.
- Strong leadership and people skills are essential to promote good member and staff relations. Must be outgoing, friendly, self-motivated, efficient, and highly organized.
- Must have demonstrated capabilities in managing multiple departments combined with the ability to delegate to department managers, monitor club and staff performance, and manage budgets.
- Outstanding customer service and pro-active, positive problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Positive, collaborative team player able to give and receive feedback and direction.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, problem solving, and follow-up skills are required.
- Ability to analyze reports and trends, make projections and create plans of action as well as determine a course of action in day-to-day operations and in emergency circumstances.
- Excellent English language communication skills (both written and verbal) are required to conduct daily operations. Computer skills and experience with Word and Excel.
- High school diploma required – undergraduate degree in a related field preferred.
Parkpoint Club is a private, premiere full service health and racquet club with high standards for customer service, cleanliness, and presentation. The Parkpoint staff is an enthusiastic and dedicated team – the work environment is positive, friendly, upbeat, collaborative, and fast-paced. We work hard, play hard, and have fun in the process!
Parkpoint Santa Rosa – Junior Club Coordinator
We are now accepting applications for the Santa Rosa Junior Club Coordinator position. If you meet our qualifications as outlined below, please email a cover letter, resume, and Parkpoint Employment Application to [email protected]. No phone calls please.
This is a 30+ hour a week, non-exempt hourly position with medical benefits, vacation, paid sick leave, a retirement plan, and a club membership. The position includes regularly scheduled child care aide hours as well as administrative and supervisory duties. The Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the general daily operations of the Junior Club including scheduling, maintenance, personnel hiring, training and performance, and member service and problem solving.
Responsibilities include creating and upholding policies and procedures that assure a safe, clean, caring, and fun interactive environment for the children, parents and staff; creating an ongoing schedule of learning activities, creative play, arts and crafts, and physical activities; overseeing staff scheduling, hiring, training, and performance of staff; working regular shifts performing all aspects of the Child Care Aide job description while acting as the department lead and a role model for the Junior Club staff.
- High School diploma required – an AA in Early Childhood Education is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of child care experience
- At least 1 year of management experience preferred
- Outstanding problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent English-speaking skills – both written and verbal; computer literate
- Be a strong leader and a collaborative team-player
- Trustline registration required which includes fingerprinting and a background check
- Hold and maintain a current CPR and AED certification for children, infants, and adults
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR GROUP EXERCISE STAFF?
Parkpoint is always looking for certified, quality instructors to sub a variety of classes including TRX, water fitness classes, cycling/spinning classes, Nia, yoga, and more. Previous experience is preferred – must be a skilled and competent instructor. Rates are competitive. To apply, please email your completed Parkpoint Employee Application to Human Resources at [email protected].