Skip to content Member Loginadmin2020-09-13T06:47:08-07:00
MEMBER LOG IN
If you are a member & you don’t know your log in credentials
- Click the “Forgot Password/Create Log In” link. An email with your user name and password will then be emailed to the email we have on file for you. If you have any questions or need to update the email address we have on file for you, please contact your club Membership Director or Club Manager.
If you are a member & already know your log in credentials
- WATCH OUR VIDEO for a summary of the club reservation booking process.
- Go to the MEMBERSHIP PORTAL. You will be prompted to enter your user name and password. You will then be asked to create a personalized password.
- Once you are logged into your account, you can edit your user name. Click on account information and then select “Change User/Password.”
Want to change your username or password?
- Go to the MEMBERSHIP PORTAL & log in to your account with your original log in credentials
- Select “Account Information” then select “Change Password”
- Edit your User Name on the top line
- If you want to keep your current password, enter your current password in the Old, New, and Confirm lines (If you want to change it to something new, you can do so here)
- Hit “Update” to save changes and your new information will be saved
To book a lap lane online…
- Go to the MEMBERSHIP PORTAL & log in to your account
- Then choose Scheduler / Club Reservations / Lap Swimming / Date, time, & lane / Book
- This will allow you to book a lane during available times
To book a lap lane on the app…
- Download the app & log in. Click here for an overview of the app http://www.parkpointhealthclub.com/parkpoint-app/
- From the home screen, there are four options at the bottom—select Booking
- Under Category—select Club Reservations / Lap Swimming
- Select date, time, & lane
- Confirm member
- Make sure to hit “Book” to confirm your reservation
Want an easy way to view & update your account information?
- Log in to the MEMBERSHIP PORTAL to access your statements, view account balance and make payments, edit information, & view class schedules.
Do you have a business account?
- You can log in to your business account to view your billing statements & your employee roster, and run reports to view your employees’ visit history! Just log in in to the BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP PORTAL with your account username & password.