EXERCISE 2 WELLNESS CANCER RECOVERY
EXERCISE 2 WELLNESS CANCER RECOVERY is a free 10-week exercise, yoga, and qigong program for cancer patients in any stage from diagnosis through recovery.
Nurture your body back to wellness in a safe and supportive environment. Our highly skilled and caring staff will guide you through gentle, easy-to-follow exercises appropriate for all levels. Each class will include a half-hour of gentle yoga & qigong followed by a half-hour of light strength training.
- Maintain and build strength, balance, and range of motion
- Stay active and empowered throughout your treatment and recovery
- Restore your energy level
- Relax and relieve mental and emotional stress
- Enjoy the support of a group
- Advanced registration is required
- Participants enrolled in the program will be allowed to use the club during the 10-week series only
- Participants may enroll for a maximum of (2) 10-week series
Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:30–2:30pm
- September 17–November 21, 2019
- January 7–March 12, 2020
LOCATION: Parkpoint Health Club, 1200 North Dutton Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Contact Krista Williams at (707) 578-1640 ext 138 or [email protected]. Please fill out both a health history form and waiver, and submit them to Krista via mail or email no later than 10 days before the series starts. Applications accepted in order of receipt.
See what participants have to say about the program:
“I arrived a year ago exhausted by treatment for my cancer. Thanks to Lana and Krista (Parkpoint Personal Trainers), I am now walking, smiling, and have regained a lot of strength. Most of all, my sense of balance is returning. Thanks.” —John H.
“Exercise 2 Wellness has been invaluable in my cancer recovery. Since joining one year ago, I have gone from near death to remission. My doctors have said this integrative program has been instrumental in my cure.” —Barbara D.