Exercise 2 Wellness Cancer Recovery
EXERCISE 2 WELLNESS • CANCER RECOVERY is a free 10-week exercise, yoga, and qigong program for cancer patients in any stage from diagnosis through recovery.
Nurture your body back to wellness in a safe and supportive environment. Our highly skilled and caring staff will guide you through gentle, easy-to-follow exercises appropriate for all levels. Each class will include a half-hour of light strength training followed by a half-hour of Restorative Yoga or Qigong, including guided meditation and healing visualizations.
- Maintain and build strength, balance, and range of motion
- Stay active and empowered throughout your treatment and recovery
- Restore your energy level
- Relax and relieve mental and emotional stress
- Enjoy the support of a group
- Advanced registration is required
- Participants enrolled in the program will be allowed to use the club during the 10-week series only
- Participants may enroll for a maximum of (2) 10-week series
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS 2–3pm
January 30–April 5, 2018
May 8–July 12, 2018
August 14–October 18, 2018
November 27–January 31, 2019
CLASS LOCATION: Parkpoint Health Club, 1200 North Dutton Ave, Santa Rosa, CA
REGISTRATION: PLEASE SIGN UP IN ADVANCE. Contact Krista Williams at (707) 578-1640 ext 125 or email@example.com. Please fill out both a questionnaire and waiver, and bring them with you on your first visit.
See what participants have to say about the program:
“I arrived a year ago exhausted by treatment for my cancer. Thanks to Lana and Krista (Parkpoint Personal Trainers), I am now walking, smiling, and have regained a lot of strength. Most of all, my sense of balance is returning. Thanks.” —John H.
“Exercise 2 Wellness has been invaluable in my cancer recovery. Since joining one year ago, I have gone from near death to remission. My doctors have said this integrative program has been instrumental in my cure.” —Barbara D.