LOCKER ROOM / SPA
Designed with your health and well-being in mind, Parkpoint Santa Rosa is well-maintained and beautifully appointed. You can rejuvenate with a hot shower after your workout in our full amenity locker rooms, complete with free towel service, hair dryers, creamy soaps, lotions, and conditioners. Then pamper yourself by luxuriating in our private spa areas with a steam, sauna, or whirlpool. It’s the perfect way to wrap up after a workout. Or skip the workout and go directly to pamper mode—we won’t tell! Just another sumptuous perk of belonging to the county’s friendliest club.
The Men’s and Women’s Steam Rooms will be closed every Friday between 3–4pm for weekly cleaning and maintenance.
WET AREA ETIQUETTE
In an effort to maintain cleanliness and for the enjoyment of all our members, here are a few friendly reminders:
- Please refrain from shaving in the hot tubs and steam rooms
- Please do not leave clothing in the sauna to dry
- Please place a towel on the bench when enjoying the steam room and sauna
- Please shower off before using the pool, hot tub, steam room, and sauna
- Cell phone use is not allowed in the wet areas or locker rooms (cell phones should be used in the lobby and pool/patio areas only)
- Some of our members are highly allergic or asthmatic. For the health and well-being of your fellow members, please be sensitive when applying perfume and scented body lotions and oils.
- Scrubbing/Sloughing of skin not allowed in steam room, sauna, or spa.
- Shoes, workout clothes, and other outdoor clothes are not allowed in the spa, sauna, or steam room.
- Shaving and showering (with soap) is not allowed in the steam room, sauna, or spa.
We appreciate your assistance with this matter and thank you for your cooperation.