WELCOME TO PARKPOINT SANTA ROSA
Patsy Love, Club Manager
Parkpoint Club in Santa Rosa is a very special place! Did you know…
- The last Sunday of every month is free guest day!
- Parkpoint Club has some of the best massage therapists on staff & member rates are discounted. You can make appointments with our Front Desk staff.
- Members of Parkpoint Club can use all three of our Clubs located in Santa Rosa, Sonoma, & Healdsburg.
- The person that creates the beautiful flowers at Parkpoint Club is a member. Robyn Iverson is the owner of Autumn Dancer Floral Design & her work is outstanding. She can be reached at [email protected] for all of your floral needs.
- Our recently refreshed Pilates Studio will be a dedicated reformer studio. Our excellent Pilates trainers Ava & Sabrina are available for one-on-one reformer training or group training. Information is available at our Front Desk.
- You earn Parkpoints every time you work out which can be redeemed for monthly drawing & yearly prizes. To confirm you are enrolled, contact the membership department.
- Parkpoint offers over 75 free group exercise classes each week including 12 brand new classes. We now offer 30-minute classes for those of you with busy schedules.
- Junior Club has new hours, now opening at 7:15am on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday.
- Parkpoint offers individual personal training & group training with any of our eight personal trainers. Fit Express is a free 30-minute class in the fitness center six days a week led by one of these amazing trainers.
- We offer complimentary coffee & tea and sell beer & wine at the Café.
- We love our members!
I’m happy to be here & I hope you are too! See you at the Club.
All the best,
NOT FEELING YOUR BEST? STAY HOME & REST.
It’s cold & flu season. And if a bug has got you, remember that it’s a good time to:
- Skip the workout & rest your body
- Cuddle up with a furry friend or a good book
- Drink lots of water
Thank you for not spreading those pesky germs at the club or in the steam room. We’ll see you when you’re feeling better!
Review our complete guidelines for CLUB ETIQUETTE for group exercise classes, fitness floor, locker rooms, pool, & more.