Do you have 3 or more risk factors for Metabolic Syndrome? If so, you are at risk for diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. Get your Metabolic Syndrome Screening scheduled at Compass today for ONLY $85!
Risk Factors for Metabolic Syndrome Include:
- A large waistline (also called abdominal obesity or “having an apple shape”)
- A high triglyceride level (or you’re on medicine to treat high triglycerides—a type of fat found in the blood)
- A low HDL cholesterol level (the “good” cholesterol)
- Blood pressure at or above 135/85 (or you’re on medicine to treat high blood pressure)
- Fasting blood sugar at or above 100 (or you’re on medicine to treat high blood sugar)
Don’t miss our Metabolic Screening Special for only $85:
- Blood work to check glucose, triglycerides, and HDL cholesterol
- Blood pressure check and waist circumference measurement
- 30-minute appointment with Health Coach to review results and make a plan of action
Nearly 35 percent of all U.S. adults and 50 percent of those 60 years of age or older were estimated to have Metabolic Syndrome in 2011–2012. There are usually no immediate physical symptoms which is why it is so important to know your numbers. Lifestyle changes can reverse Metabolic Syndrome and restore insulin sensitivity. Early detection is a key factor in success.
Take your first step today. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.