LOCKER ROOM / SPA
Designed with your health and well-being in mind, Parkpoint Sonoma is well-maintained and beautifully appointed. You can rejuvenate with a hot shower after your workout in our full amenity locker rooms, complete with free towel service, hair dryers, creamy soaps, lotions, and conditioners. Then pamper yourself by luxuriating in our private spa areas with a steam or whirlpool. It’s the perfect way to wrap up after a workout. Or skip the workout and go directly to pamper mode—we won’t tell! Just another sumptuous perk of belonging to the county’s friendliest club.
Locker Room Etiquette
In order to make your experience safe and enjoyable, please review these Locker Room guidelines:
- Please shower first when going into the hot tub or steam room and when going from the steam room to hot tub.
- Shoes, workout clothes, and other outdoor clothes are not allowed in the spa or steam room.
- Shaving and showering (with soap) is not allowed in the steam room or spa.
- To avoid lost items, please use the lockers.
- Please use earphones when enjoying music on your device while in the locker room.
- No lotion in the steam room.
- Scrubbing/Sloughing of skin not allowed in steam room or spa.
- Please refrain from clipping/cutting nails.
- For the comfort of your fellow members, please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, and scented products in the club.
- If you need assistance in the Locker Room, please call the Front Desk from the Locker Room phone (210 then Send).