Join now for $0 enrollment!*
CLEANER. HEALTHIER. STRONGER.
We’re ready for you!
|Membership||Enrollment||Monthly dues ||Monthly dues|
(with EFT discount)*
|Sonoma Family of 3||$202||$190|
|Sonoma Family of 4||$246||$230|
|Sonoma Family of 5+||$39 each add’l||$35 each add’l|
BEEN A MEMBER BEFORE? Rejoin now & save even more!
*Offer valid through February 28, 2021.
WANT OPTIONS? WE GOT ‘EM.
- Enroll in automatic Electronic Funds Transfer from your checking account for a discounted monthly rate* OR
- Pay annually: Pay for 11 months in advance & get 1 month FREE!
Plus enjoy these special new member perks:
- Two complimentary 1-hour fitness floor orientations
- Health coaching session
- 2 guest passes
- Pilates Reformer introductory demo
- Special discounted rates on club services
- A chance to win free prizes just for working out at the club
For more details, other rate options, & SPECIAL REJOIN OFFERS, contact Janine in Membership Services at (707) 996-3111 or [email protected] & get started today!
Become a member of the Parkpoint Family! We have been locally owned and operated for over 32 years, providing Sonoma County with a welcoming, healthy community at our three north bay locations. Your membership to Parkpoint includes access to our fitness classes led by our certified instructors and motivating personal trainers, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, state-of-the-art equipment, and much more. We also love to support local food and art in our health clubs and at our club events. You’ll feel right at home with our friendly staff and welcoming, family-friendly environment. Your membership includes access to:
- Access to all three of our North Bay Locations: Santa Rosa, Sonoma, & Healdsburg
- Over 60 free classes per week
- Spin classes
- Muscle training
- Cardio classes
- Innovative equipment: TRX, functional training, sports-specific training & assessments, kettlebells, weighted ropes, TechnoGym
- Spa / Massage
- Steam room
- Swimming / Lap pool
- Hot tub
- Full amenities locker room
- Towel service
- TRX suspension training
- Functional training
- Complimentary coffee & tea