Becoming A Member
All of our members, staff, their families and friends, continue to be in our hearts and thoughts during this challenging time in SonomaCounty.
Please let us know if you have lost your home and we will be happy to try and accommodate and support you if you are interested in utilizing Parkpoint either temporarily or long term. Stress relief, self care, and being able to connect with others is more important than ever as we all work through this together.
It’s time to GET TO PARKPOINT & get BACK TO YOU.
JOIN NOW and enjoy other FUN PERKS as a new member:
- Two complimentary 1-hour fitness floor orientations
- Health coaching session
- 2 guest passes
- Pilates Reformer introductory session
- Special discounted rates on massage, personal training, and other services!
- A chance to WIN FREE PRIZES just for working out at the club
Enrollment Rates and Monthly Dues:
- Individual Membership $250
- Monthly dues $82
- Couple Membership $325
- Monthly dues $132
- Family Membership $400
- Monthly dues $40 additional for each child
Were you a member in the past? Contact membership for our SPECIAL REJOIN RATES!
Offers valid only at the Sonoma location.
Contact Janine in Membership Services at (707) 996-3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
BECOME A MEMBER
Become a member of the Parkpoint Family! We have been locally owned and operated for over 32 years, providing Sonoma County with a welcoming, healthy community at our three north bay locations. Your membership to Parkpoint includes access to our fitness classes led by our certified instructors and motivating personal trainers, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, state-of-the-art equipment, and much more. We also love to support local food and art in our health clubs and at our club events. You’ll feel right at home with our friendly staff and welcoming, family-friendly environment. Your new membership includes access to:
- Access to all three of our North Bay Locations: Santa Rosa, Sonoma, and Healdsburg
- Over 60 FREE CLASSES per week
- Spin Classes
- Muscle Training
- Cardio Classes
- Innovative equipment: TRX, Functional Training, Sports Specific Training & Assessments, Kettlebells, Weighted Ropes, TechnoGym
- Spa / Massage
- Steam Room
- Swimming / Lap Pool
- Hot Tub
- Full Amenities Locker Room
- Towel Service
- TRX Suspension Training
- Functional Training
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea