Santa Rosa Court Information
With four beautifully maintained courts dedicated to racquetball, handball and wallyball, Parkpoint Santa Rosa has more opportunity for play than any other club in Sonoma County. We offer tournaments, challenge nights, clinics and lessons. Reservations may be made through the front desk 48 hours in advance – call 578-1640. Check out the schedules below.
Monday – Thursday: Courts open 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday: Courts open 6:00 am – 9:30 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Courts open 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Court time is available to members by making reservations through the front desk either in person or by phone at 578-1640.
Reservations are first-come first–served and
may be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- Courts are booked on the hour only.
- Players may reserve only one court per day.
- The first and last name of all the players reserving the court must be given when the reservation is made.
- The persons reserving the court must be the persons playing on the court.
- Scheduled players must be present on the court within 15 minutes after their start time, or the court will be opened up to members on a first-come first-serve basis.
- All players with court reservations must check-in with the front desk upon arriving at the Club.
A single player may reserve a court for the purpose of practicing during the nonprimetime hours, before 4 pm and after 8 pm. When making the reservations, the player must give their name and state that the reservation is for practicing.